We’d love to have a yarn about making something special with you
Welcome to our Campfire
Campfire x is an Indigenous-owned Creative Consultancy. We exist to change the narrative.
We bring Indigenous thinking and talent into the mainstream. By unifying the 97% of Australians who are not Indigenous with the 3% who are, we will enrich this nation’s view of itself.
- Connection: We help leaders get an intuitive understanding of Indigenous Cultural Protocols to build trust in community.
- Strategy: Connection to 60,000 years of continuous culture unlocks totally new perspectives on your strategic challenges and opportunities.
- Storytelling: Storytelling is central to Indigenous culture, we help you apply it to make better advertising, content, design, film, music, art, technology - to tell better stories.
- Mobs: We work with mobs everywhere to co-design programs of change that directly improve life in Indigenous communities.
- Talent: We work with a growing pool of talented Indigenous creators, we can grant access to this network and connect people to opportunities.
- Advisory: Our senior partners can help you to change your organisations through consultancy services, RAP advisory, keynote speeches, and more.
Campfires are the place where problems are solved. This can be a metaphorical place or a virtual place, a coming together. Where possible we will take you on to Country to learn about mob culture.
Peter is a proud Indigenous storyteller. He is an award winning multi-channel producer of content, director and screenwriter. Integral to developing pathways people, Peter played a key role in setting up the AWARD school Indigenous Scholarship program. He regularly consults with agencies and government departments to influence policy and tangible reconciliation outcomes.
Problem solver, creative, connector, mentor. Brad has spent his career working in Indigenous community organisations, public service, non-profits and corporates with a focus on building Indigenous employment, project and events management. He is an experienced broadcaster/producer on NITV, ABC Grandstand and Koori radio in Redfern. Community engagement is one of Brad's many strong points.
Tuneah is a proud Wiradjuri Woman from Tumut, New South Wales. She is a graduate from the prestigious AWARD school. Before working at Campfire X, Tuneah, was working at the Universal Music Group within the International artists team. She has grown up in the country till the age of 18. Since then, she has lived in London and Sydney.
Working on Gadigal Country.
Having recently completed her 'Masters in Design' and being recognised as the first Indigenous person to win the advertising AWARD school program at a state level. She is highly skilled and experienced at content development and execution. A creative problem solver at heart, driven by using creativity for good. Being an Indigenous woman these qualifications and skillsets make Alysha a rare unicorn.
Living on Bidjigal Country.
Executive Strategy Director
Warwick grew up in outback Queensland alongside Mitakoodi and Kalkadoon people. A Strategy Director experienced across the entire communications range. He has led strategy teams in Australia and America, inspiring creative thinking across many effective, award winning campaigns. Warwick is highly skilled at research design and analysis; brand & communications strategy; Campaign, PR and earned media strategies.